Water Heater Repair
Costa Mesa Water Heater Repairs
When the water heater in your Costa Mesa home needs repair, give Parzival Plumbing a call. Our team of licensed plumbers installs and services all makes and models of water heaters throughout Orange County.
If a lack of warm water is bringing everyone in your family down, call Parzival Plumbing today—we even provide 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs!
Here are some of the more common water heater issues that our technicians encounter:
- Leak repairs
- Gas hookup service
- Pressure setup and regulation
- Pressure relief valve checkups
- Sediment removal and flushing
- Anode rod inspection
- Heater insulation
- Pipe insulation
- Temperature adjustment
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
While you may not think of your water heater very often when it is working well, you’re more than likely to notice when there is something wrong with it.
Luckily, our Parzival Plumbing water heater repair pros receive plenty of hands-on training to address any issue with your system. We recommend that you watch out for the warning signs your equipment is malfunctioning. After all, the longer you wait to call for water heater service, the greater the chance you will have to replace the unit altogether.
Here are four signs that your water heater needs repair:
- Rusty water in your supply—If you notice reddish or brown water, it could be from inside your water heater—or a sign the pipes are corroded. Whichever one it is, you’ll need our expert Costa Mesa water heater repair specialists to come and address the issue.
- Lack of hot water—If you notice a lack of hot water or even no hot water, it could be that the pilot light went out. Or it could be a circuit breaker if it’s an electric water heater.
- Leaking water heater—If you see water around your water heater, it could be that the fittings or connections aren’t properly installed. It could also be the temperature-pressure-relief valve—or a crack in the tank.
- Rattling noises – Popping or rattling noises typically indicate sediment at the bottom of the tank. Our Parzival Plumbing water heater repair professionals can flush the tank and address any other issues.
Call 949.229.7550 or request service online today to request a quote for water heater repair right here in Costa Mesa, CA.
Reliable Services for All Makes and Models of Water Heaters
At Parzival Plumbing, we know how frustrating it is to go a day without hot water. Fortunately, our team of experienced plumbers knows how to repair all types of water heaters.
We provide repair, maintenance, and replacement services for:
- Tankless water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
Call Today for Orange County Water Heater Repairs
Parzival Plumbing is your number one plumbing company throughout Costa Mesa, CA, and all the surrounding areas. Why go a day without hot water? Call us at 949.229.7550 or request service online.