Tankless Water Heaters
Orange County Tankless Water Heater Installation
Parzival Plumbing is your premier plumbing company in Costa Mesa, CA for installing state-of-the-art tankless water heaters.
Storage tank water heaters tend to take up a lot of space, and they waste energy. Plus, you risk a water leak. A tankless water heater addresses all these issues.
Our team at Parzival Plumbing installs and services storage tank heaters and tankless water heaters. Tankless systems—also known as on-demand water heaters—are true energy savers. Unlike a storage tank water heater that constantly heats water, a tankless model only heats water when needed.
There are two primary types of tankless water heater systems:
- Whole-home tankless water heaters function like conventional water heaters—only they operate much more efficiently. Their larger size and capacity make them more expensive, but they can service several fixtures in your home all at once.
- Point-of-use heaters are smaller tankless water heaters that provide hot water to just one fixture, such as your kitchen sink, bathroom sink, shower, or bathtub. These smaller systems are less expensive on a per-unit basis and provide you with hot water much faster due to a smaller amount of distance the heated water needs to travel before reaching you. This makes them ideal for larger homes or businesses
Want to learn more about tankless systems? Get in touch with our Costa Mesa tankless water heater installation experts by calling 949.379.2487 or request service online.
How Tankless Water Heaters Work
Tankless water heaters use a series of heating elements (gas or electric) to quickly and accurately heat water to your desired temperature as it enters the system.
The water is then immediately pumped into your hot water lines. This continuous cycle can produce hot water endlessly, so long as your utility connections remain solid, meaning you never run out of hot water again!
Other advantages of a tankless water heater include:
- Because these systems only heat the water they use, they save you a good amount of money on your energy bills. No more paying to reheat your tank as it sits dormant.
- Nor do you have to wait to heat an entire tank back to temperature after it refills. That means no more sitting around frustrated and waiting for hot water to come back.
- Likewise, the lack of a tank also means these tankless water heaters are not nearly as prone to leaks—and almost all issues with tankless water heaters are repairable.
- You can install a tankless water heater practically anywhere in your home.
- Tankless water heaters have longer service lives than conventional storage tank water heaters
Tankless Water Heater Repair
Our Costa Mesa tankless water heater repair specialists can quickly diagnose any problems with your system and recommend practical solutions that fit your budget.
Here are a few common repair issues with tankless water heaters:
- Sediment buildup—Mineral sediment can build up in the water heaters, pipes, filters, and other parts of your Costa Mesa home plumbing system.
- Not enough hot water—When several people in your home use hot water at the same time, your tankless system might not have the capacity to deliver. You will need to upgrade to a larger capacity or add a secondary tankless heater.
- Ignition failures—A faulty ignition system can leave you without hot water. Ignition problems stem from loose electrical connections to faulty gas valves. Call Parzival Plumbing to diagnose the issue.
- The water is too hot—This issue could stem from a temperature setting—or your system might be clogged, causing it to overheat.
- No hot water—You could have a power or water supply issue. You can also check the unit’s control panel to see if you have an error code. Check the circuit breaker if you have an electric model.
Trust Parzival Plumbing for Your Tankless Water Heater Installation
Are you looking to switch your home over to a tankless water heater? Parzival Plumbing has installed numerous systems of all different types in homes throughout Orange County, and we’ve earned a reputation as the true local experts when it comes to these modern appliances.
We’re an established company with highly trained professionals, upfront pricing, and a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee! Check out our Google reviews to see what our customers say about our work. We believe in building long-term relationships with every customer.
Call Today for Tankless Water Heater Services
Parzival Plumbing can install, service, and repair the tankless water heater system in your Costa Mesa, CA, home or business. Call us at 949.379.2487 or request service online today.