When you need an experienced plumbing company to repair or replace your Orange County drains, give Parzival Plumbing a call. Our licensed and insured plumbers have more than 30 years of combined experience helping local families and businesses.
A quality drain system keeps your home clear of wastewater. But too often, homeowners ignore their drain systems until something breaks or they discover a clog.
At Parzival Plumbing, our Costa Mesa drain repair and replacement specialists will prevent serious plumbing emergencies from occurring. We provide drain cleaning and hydro jetting services to keep your lines flowing. Your peace of mind is our priority.
Orange County Drain Repair
When a drain line leaks, wastewater will seep into the surrounding area, leading to several potential hazards:
- Slab leaks
- Property damage
- Excess water or moisture in your yard or foundation
- Exposure to bacteria, viruses, or other hazardous substances in wastewater
When our Costa Mesa drain repair specialists arrive at your property, they will perform a noninvasive inspection to locate the leak. Using a high-definition camera that sends real-time footage to a monitor, we can effectively pinpoint the cause of the leak and determine the best course of action for repairs.
Here are a few common signs that your drains may need repair:
- Flooding—Typically, you will see flooding in the lowest part of your home, such as the basement or crawl space. Flooding can also crop up outdoors around your lawn or the driveway.
- Basement water stains—A stain that suddenly appears on your basement wall tells you there is likely a water leak. Unfortunately, we all know that ignoring it will not make the problem go away.
- Odd odors—Do you notice an unusual smell every time you turn on the shower or one of the sinks? Water should never smell spoiled. That’s usually an indication of a leak.
- Increased water bills—It always pays to track your water bills for any unusual spikes. You could be wasting water because of leaks or clogs.
- Mold growth—A clogged drain can quickly lead to mold, creating unsafe living conditions for your family. Mold can affect your health and wreak havoc on your furniture and home.
How Do I Know It’s Time to Replace My Drain?
Our Costa Mesa plumbers will always resort to repairs if they’re possible, but sometimes your drain system is beyond repair.
We recommend replacing your drain if:
- Your home is more than 50 years old, or you’re unsure when the drains were last replaced.
- You keep experiencing the same problems over and over again.
- Your fixtures back up with water from another appliance on the same floor.
- You notice a clog even without flushing anything that could cause one down the drain.
- You have large trees in your yard that could cause tree root intrusion.
We back our services with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. As a company that values honesty and integrity, we will never sell you a service you do not need or try to sneak in a hidden fee. All of our pricing is upfront and based on a price sheet.
Hassle-Free Drain Repair and Replacement
Sometimes your drain may become so clogged or corroded that it no longer makes sense to repair it. Fortunately, we use state-of-the-art tools and equipment to replace your drain system with minimal impact on your property.
At Parzival Plumbing, we use state-of-the-art trenchless methods to install new drain lines without digging up your old, worn-out pipe. Instead, we feed a new line through the old damaged pipe. This method is cheaper, faster, and more convenient than traditional replacement.