Water Heater Repair
Working To Inspire, Serve & Positively Impact
Costa Mesa Water Heater Repairs
Offering Comprehensive Water Heater Repair Service in Orange County
Hot water is essential for any homeowner these days, which is why when you want a water heater repair, you want a company that knows how to get the job done right. Fortunately, Parzival Plumbing has years of experience and guarantees nothing less than 100% satisfaction. We provide Costa Mesa water heater repairs designed not only to help your system work better but last longer. Our plumbing technicians are familiar with all the latest makes and models of equipment on the market and are fully equipped with the tools and technology to provide comprehensive upgrades to a wide range of devices. If a lack of warm water is bringing everyone in your family down, call Parzival Plumbing today—we even provide emergency appliance repairs 24/7!
Our energy-efficient water heater repair options include:
- Leak repairs
- Gas hookup service
- Pressure setup and regulation
- Pressure relief valve check-ups
- Sediment removal and flushing
- Anode rod inspection
- Heater insulation
- Pipe insulation
- Temperature adjustment
Call 949-355-1575 today to request a quote for water heater repair right here in Costa Mesa, CA.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs a Repair
While you may not think of your water heater very often when it is working well, you’re definitely likely to notice when there’s something wrong with it. Luckily, when you call our Costa Mesa & Irvine water heater repair professionals at Parzival Plumbing, you won’t have to worry about waking up to a cold shower for long. Just make sure to watch out for the warning signs your equipment is malfunctioning. After all, the longer you wait to call for water heater service, the greater the chance is you will have to replace the unit altogether.
4 Signs That You Should Check Into Our Costa Mesa Water Heater Repairs:
- Rusty water in your supply –If you notice reddish or brown water, it could be from inside your water heater or the pipes are corroded. Whichever one it is, you’ll need our expert Costa Mesa water heater team to come and replace or repair the issue.
- Lack of hot water – If you notice a lack of hot water or even no hot water, it could be that the pilot light went out on the gas unit or a circuit breaker if it’s an electric hot water heater. If you are unsure, make sure to contact our professional Costa Mesa Water Heater Repair team for reliable help.
- Water around the unit – If you see water around your hot water heater, it could be that the fittings or connections aren’t properly installed. It could also be the temperature-pressure-relief valve, if it isn’t any of those, it could be a crack in the tank itself. Give our professional team of Costa Mesa Water Heater Repair services for the help you need.
- Rattling noises – It’s normal to hear some noises coming from your water heater. But, if it’s noticeably louder than normal, it could be that their is sediment at the bottom of the tank. Those noises are a good indicator that your water heater may be working too hard.
Reliable Services for All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
At Parzival Plumbing, we know how frustrating it is to have minimal hot water–or none at all. Fortunately, our team of experienced water heater plumbers has experience working with all types of water heaters.
We provide repair, maintenance, and replacement services for:
- Tankless water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
You can count on us to work efficiently to eliminate downtime. As Orange County’s #1 plumbing company in service and value through integrity, innovation, and interdependence, we have earned a positive reputation for the quality of our service.
Don’t live with this type of inconvenience. Let us resolve your Orange County water heater issues now. 949-355-1575 today!